Pink – the color of tenderness, cotton candy and childlike. Sometimes the girl in the pink dress mistaken for Barbie. It is not to everyone’s taste. If it is the only reason why you don’t want to have these pink shoes and other shoes or accessories in your wardrobe, you will reconsider your decision after reading this article. If you really love pink – it’s not a reason to stay away from pink and wear, for example, blue shoes.
Pink shoes look very expressive and make the atmosphere more feminine. No matter how beautiful were not blue or brown shoes, pink shoes emphasize design any model. Sometimes it seems that pink shoe emphasize design better than any other.
The main secret is that pink works wonderfully as an accent to other colors. That’s why it’s not necessary to dress in pink from head to toe. There are many shades of pink, from soft pastel pink to hot pink and purple neon fuchsia. So you can find pink shoes for every taste.
1. Choose the color of shoes to colours of your wardrobe. This is the most obvious way. For example, if you buy dark clothing, pay attention to the dark pink shoes. If you are fan of pastel colors, the soft pink shoes will match with anything in your wardrobe.
2. Choice at your wish. The logic of this option is simple. Pink works well with any neutral shades – from white and cream to dark gray and black. Any shade of pink looks great with denim. A pair of jeans and denim clothing you will find in any wardrobe.
Shoes models range from very sweet with a round nose to sexual sharp. When it comes to the pink shoes, you should stick to the classic options to balance the fact that the shoe is pink. Of course, it is a matter of personal preference. Here, your only concern – to find a style that works well with all the items in your wardrobe, and follow the usual rules in choosing a comfortable pair of shoes.
A few tips how to combine the pink shoes with wardrobe:
• Shoes pale pink (or slightly dusty pink) can be combined with neutral shades – dark gray, black, brown or khaki. This combination will soften the dark tone and give the entire image of femininity. Also soft pink shoes look great with the muted tones of lavender, blue or green. In this case, you get a complex image, full of deep feeling.
• Shoes saturated shades of pastel pink (like cotton candy) combine is difficult. But it’s not a problem if in your wardrobe find a pair of white or yellow things and things aqua. Pastel pink shoes look great with denim skirt. Classic pastel pink shoes on a low heel (or no heel), combined with jeans for daily image and friendly events.
• Shoes bright pink (fuchsia) in combination with purple lipstick can be a strong statement of your image. When you wear bright shoes, it’s important to maintain a neutral color of the rest of your attire. Otherwise you’ll look like a box of colored pencils. For hot-pink shoes perfect black or dark brown colors of wear. Pink high heels liven up any black dress. Add a pink handbag or any other accessory in tone your shoes and your new glamorous image ready.
Another variant – wearing bright pink shoes with a bright yellow or turquoise dress. In this case, the key to your perfect style way – the most simple clothes, while shoes are the center of attention.